Google+ iOS App Update
Google has just updated their social Google+ app. Version 4.4 brings new photo enhancements including new filters and frames just like Facebook’s Instagram. Another one of the most noticeable new features is the added auto hashtags, just like those added to the new version of the Google+ website. A notable feature that may come in handy for the future is the added ability to edit profile fields and upload a cover photo.
However, since Google made their Hangout service it’s own app they removed that feature from the Google+ app. That is one thing to keep in mind before you update the app.
Here is more new feature of version 4.4:
- New Google+ Photos features keep photos organized and looking their best
* Make your photos look even better with Auto Enhance
* Browse highlights from all your photos * Share short animations, panoramas, and more
- Hangouts has moved to it’s own app for messaging and video calls
- Discover interesting content via related hashtags
- Ability to edit more profile fields and upload a cover photo
- New interactive Google Offer posts in the stream
- Control how often What’s Hot posts appear in your stream
- Support for displaying strikethrough text
- Ability to edit comments
- Ability to copy the post's permalink