Apple Releases Xcode 5 to the Public
• Includes SDKs for OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and iOS 7.
• LLVM compiler builds 64-bit apps for iOS 7.
• Automatic Configuration enables services like iCloud and Game Center with one click.
• Test Navigator helps you quickly add, edit, and run unit tests.
• Test Assistants display tests and code side-by-side for test driven development.
• Auto Layout in IB can generate constraints automatically, or allow free-form design.
• Preview Assistant demonstrates your UI in portrait or landscape, for iOS 6 or iOS 7.
• Asset Catalog organizes all your project’s images in a single .xcassets archive.
• Debug Gauges show CPU, memory, iCloud, and OpenGL ES usage at a glance.
• Source Control top-level menu enables context sensitive branching and merging.
• Modules build setting speeds compile times, and enables auto-linking system frameworks.
The update comes in at 1.96GB, which may take some time considering all of the people that are updating. You can update in the Mac App Store or download it from the Developer Center.