Apple Releases OS X 10.10.2
After months of seeding, Apple has finally released OS X 10.10.2 to the public. This version includes fixes to Wi-Fi, iCloud Drive browsing with Time Machine, and more.
- Resolves an issue that may cause Wi-Fi to disconnect
- Resolves an issue that may cause web pages to load slowly
- Fixes an issue that caused Spotlight to load remote email content when the preference was disabled in Mail
- Improves audio and video sync when using Bluetooth headphones
- Adds the ability to browse iCloud Drive in Time Machine
- Improves VoiceOver speech performance
- Resolves an issue that causes VoiceOver to echo characters when entering text on a web page
- Addresses an issue that may cause the input method to switch languages unexpectedly
- Improves stability and security in Safari
Users can update to 10.10.2 within the Mac App Store > Updates > Software Updates > OS X 10.10.2.