Apple Launches WWDC App
With one week until Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, they just launched a new WWDC iOS app. The app is designed to assist attendees with the latest news on what events are going on there. Also, if you can’t make it to WWDC this year, you can still download the app and take advantage of the new video integration.
Apple has been posting videos of their events more quickly after WWDC every year. On the 10th, Apple is going to be posting videos from the Keynote during the conference.
Here is what you can do with the new WWDC app:
• Browse times, locations, and descriptions for sessions, labs, and special events
• Mark schedule items as favorites with a simple double-tap
• Watch session videos, available daily
• Start watching on one iOS device, and pick up where you left off on another
• Keep up with the latest news, get important notifications, and see daily snapshots
• View maps to find your way around Moscone West
• Provide feedback on session content and speakers within the session details view
• Add your attendee information to Passbook for speedier on-site registration
You can download the WWDC app for free if you are a registered Apple developer here.